In case of a booking with Master Yachting from 15.02.2019 until Feb. 28, 2019 you are entitled to benefit from the cancellation policy. It’s an exclusive promotion from Master Yachting, which has no extra charge, and provides:
- Possibility to cancel your holiday for any reason within 46 days before your departure date.
- 90% refund of the sums paid to Master Yachting from the day of booking until the day of cancellation.
The cancellation can only be applied for 1-week charters.
- Name, Last name, booking code.
- Willingness to cancel the reservation irrevocably
- The payment was made via bank transfer; you will also need to indicate in the mail the bank details on which will be redeemed 90% of the sums already paid to Master Yachting for the reservation in question.
- the payment was made by credit card; the refund will be made directly to the credit card that was used and 90% of the sums already paid to Master Yachting for the booking in question will be refunded (without any bank charges).
In case the credit card which was used for payments to Master Yachting has expired at the time of cancellation, you will need to indicate in the cancellation email the bank details on which will be redeemed 90% of the sums already paid to Master Yachting for the reservation in question minus 2% for the commissioning fees.
Once the cancellation request email has been sent, the reservation will be immediately cancelled, and it will no longer be possible for Master Yachting to retrieve the reservation.
* Please keep in mind that the easy cancellation promotion is only applicable on charter bookings. All others like flight, hotel or car rental bookings are excluded.